Check out our latest video. TSO is developing a renewable-energy project (The Solar Village of the Future) in Burkina Faso, West Africa, where we will fabricate and install a 6.5kW modular, solar-powered nanogrid (the “Power Hub”) in the village of Pâ, providing affordable and reliable electricity to villagers to improve their quality of life and increase their economic potential. We could not do this without the financial support and technical expertise of our partners, including Schneider Electric, an international electrical equipment/supply company.
A big thanks to David White of Schneider Electric for creating this promotional video for the project.
Watch more videos on our YouTube channel:
- Burkina Faso National TV
- Power Hub Inauguration Ceremony Jan 2019
- 66 CFR Audio File – Power Hub Project – Jan 2019
- Solar Power Hub for shea processing in Burkina Faso:
- Yamane & Voho Solar Projects
- Board site visit to Yamané
- Kopoï School Solar Project
- Heredougou School Solar Project:
- Dan Rickard TEDxCanmore talk
- Introducing The Strongest Oak Foundation
- Profile of TSO from the YMCA Peace Awards
- November 2011 Africa Trip Photos